Students enroll for a semester or a year
The price per month (585 € for a bedroom without shower / 630 € for a bedroom with shower) includes:
- the bedroom’s occupancy and the use of all the shared spaces at the residence,
- the meals (breakfast and dinner),
- the insurance for the room,
- the Internet connection,
- the fixed costs related to salaried staff who provide daily support for young people and the smooth running of the house,
- the water, gas and electricity charges.
Payment is made via transfer at the beginning of each month.
Non-payment can lead to the student’s expulsion of the Foyer.
The cost is established by the Administrative Board of the Foyer Merici (Association Law 1901), with a fixed base, for all university year, starting September 1st to June 30th. It is distributed in 10 months.
The fixed base already establish that the holidays aren’t bound to any deduction, nor other absences for various reasons.
The inscription is a compromise during the university year from September to June, both included, or during the semester (according to what was specified in the inscription). If the student gives up the bedroom, she will have to pay for it until it is taken by another student, without exceeding the duration of the stay initially planned.